2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
COMPULSIVE GAMING PREVENTION ACT
Chapter 432 - GAMING
Act 70 of 1997 - COMPULSIVE GAMING PREVENTION ACT (432.251 - 432.256)
Act 70 of 1997
AN ACT to create the compulsive gaming prevention fund; to impose duties on certain licensed entities; to prescribe the duties of certain state officials; and to impose penalties.
History: 1997, Act 70, Imd. Eff. July 17, 1997
- Section 432.251 - Short title.
- Section 432.252 - Definitions.
- Section 432.253 - Compulsive gaming prevention fund; creation; disposition; distributions; investment; credit of interest and earnings; lapsed funds; fees for addiction treatment.
- Section 432.254 - Distribution of funds; authorization; use.
- Section 432.255 - Funding levels; changes; submission of results and recommendations; assessment of fee on casinos licensed under MCL 432.201 to 432.216.
- Section 432.256 - Public funds for treatment of pathological gamblers; legislative intent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.