2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 430 - NAMES, TITLES, INSIGNIA, AND EMBLEMS
- Act 281 of 1927 - REGISTRATION OF NAMES AND INSIGNIA (430.1 - 430.7)
- Act 269 of 1929 - PROTECTION OF NAMES AND EMBLEMS (430.51 - 430.55)
- Act 304 of 1919 - UNLAWFUL USE OF NAMES OR INSIGNIA (430.101 - 430.105)
- Act 109 of 1905 - UNLAWFUL WEARING OF BADGE OR BUTTON (430.151 - 430.151)
- Act 46 of 1911 - FRAUDULENT USE OF NAMES, TITLES, OR COMMON DESIGNATIONS (430.201 - 430.202)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.