2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
COPPER AND IRON MINE INSPECTORS
Chapter 425 - MINES
Act 163 of 1911 - COPPER AND IRON MINE INSPECTORS (425.101 - 425.113)
Act 163 of 1911
AN ACT to provide for the election of inspectors of mines in certain cases and the appointment of their deputies, for the appointment of such inspectors of mines and their deputies until the election and qualification of the first inspectors of mines, to prescribe their powers and duties and to provide for their compensation, and to repeal Act No. 213 of the Public Acts of 1887.
History: 1911, Act 163, Eff. Aug. 1, 1911
- Section 425.101 - Inspector of mines; election, term, and qualifications; prohibited employment; eligibility.
- Section 425.102 - Inspectors prior to election; appointment, duties.
- Section 425.103 - Inspectors; terms of office, commencement.
- Section 425.104 - Repealed. 1967, Act 33, Eff. Nov. 2, 1967.
- Section 425.105 - Inspectors; bonds.
- Section 425.106 - Deputies; appointment, duties.
- Section 425.107 - Inspectors and deputies; compensation, limit.
- Section 425.108 - Inspector of mines; duties; idle or abandoned mine; notice; erection of fences or railings; verification of return and statement; audit and payment of expenses; certification, assessment, collection, and disposition of expense amount.
- Section 425.108a - Inspection; certificate of safety; unlawful entry of mine, penalty.
- Section 425.109 - Accidents; liability.
- Section 425.110 - Cooperation from mine officials; penalty for refusal.
- Section 425.111 - Inspectors and assistants; salaries and mileage.
- Section 425.112 - Notice to inspect; privilege, penalty for divulging name of informant.
- Section 425.113 - Annual report; time, contents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.