2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 404 - WELFARE AND CHARITY
Act 68 of 1907 - INDIGENT ADDICTS (404.201 - 404.205)
Act 68 of 1907
AN ACT to authorize the boards of supervisors of the several counties of the state of Michigan to make contracts for the cure of drunkenness, the morphine and cigarette habits, and other like addictions.
History: 1907, Act 68, Eff. Sept. 28, 1907
- Section 404.201 - Indigent liquor or drug addict; petition for treatment, contents.
- Section 404.202 - Indigent liquor or drug addict; contract for treatment, expense limitation.
- Section 404.203 - Drunkard; definition.
- Section 404.204 - Institutions eligible for contracts.
- Section 404.205 - Reimbursement of county; amount turned into general fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.