2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
JOINT COUNTY MEDICAL CARE FACILITIES
Chapter 404 - WELFARE AND CHARITY
Act 178 of 1929 - JOINT COUNTY MEDICAL CARE FACILITIES (404.1 - 404.6)
Act 178 of 1929
AN ACT to provide for the establishment, operation and control of county medical care facilities by 2 or more counties of less than 1,000,000 population.
History: 1929, Act 178, Eff. Aug. 28, 1929 ;-- Am. 1953, Act 182, Eff. Oct. 2, 1953
- Section 404.1 - Joint county medical care facility; committees, selection of site, officers, report; action of supervisors.
- Section 404.2 - Joint county medical care facilities; board of trustees, appointment, duties.
- Section 404.3 - Joint county medical care facilities; cost of establishment; special tax, limit, accounting; apportionment of cost of operation.
- Section 404.4 - Contracts; bids, rules and regulations; approval of state welfare commission.
- Section 404.5 - Board of trustees; powers and duties; operating personnel; disbursements.
- Section 404.6 - Board of trustees; corporate powers; application of laws concerning construction, operation and maintenance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.