2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
JUVENILE BOOT CAMP ACT
Chapter 400 - SOCIAL SERVICES
Act 263 of 1996 - JUVENILE BOOT CAMP ACT (400.1301 - 400.1309)
Act 263 of 1996
AN ACT to establish juvenile boot camps and programs; and to prescribe the powers and duties of certain courts and departments.
History: 1996, Act 263, Eff. Aug. 1, 1996
- Section 400.1301 - Short title.
- Section 400.1302 - Definitions.
- Section 400.1303 - Juvenile boot camps; establishment; implementation of section.
- Section 400.1304 - Juvenile boot camp programs; development; restriction; implementation of section.
- Section 400.1305 - Juvenile boot camp programs; placement; verification; returning juvenile to probate court; placement period; community reintegration.
- Section 400.1306 - Mailing copy of disposition to department and county juvenile agency.
- Section 400.1307 - Completion of course training; certification; failure to complete program.
- Section 400.1308 - Effective date.
- Section 400.1309 - Conditional effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.