2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PACIFIC AMERICAN AFFAIRS COMMISSION ACT
Chapter 37 - CIVIL RIGHTS
Act 536 of 2008 - PACIFIC AMERICAN AFFAIRS COMMISSION ACT (37.121 - 37.137)
Act 536 of 2008
AN ACT to create an Asian Pacific American affairs commission, an office of Asian Pacific American affairs, and an interagency council on Asian Pacific American affairs; to prescribe their powers and duties; and to prescribe the powers and duties of certain agencies, departments, and officials.
History: 2008, Act 536, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 2009
- Section 37.121 - Short title.
- Section 37.123 - Definitions.
- Section 37.125 - Asian Pacific American affairs commission; creation; election of chairperson and vice-chairperson; terms; vacancy; appointment.
- Section 37.127 - Bylaws; meetings; quorum; voting; compensation; administrative services; staff.
- Section 37.129 - Meetings held pursuant to open meetings act; writings subject to freedom of information act.
- Section 37.131 - Commission; duties.
- Section 37.133 - Office of Asian Pacific American affairs; creation; director; administration services; staff; appropriation as condition.
- Section 37.135 - Office of Asian Pacific American affairs; duties.
- Section 37.137 - State interagency council on Asian Pacific American affairs; creation; membership; purpose.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.