2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT
Chapter 333 - HEALTH
Initiated Law 1 of 2008 - MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT (333.26421 - 333.26430)
Initiated Law 1 of 2008
AN INITIATION of Legislation to allow under state law the medical use of marihuana; to provide protections for the medical use of marihuana; to provide for a system of registry identification cards for qualifying patients and primary caregivers; to impose a fee for registry application and renewal; to provide for the promulgation of rules; to provide for the administration of this act; to provide for enforcement of this act; to provide for affirmative defenses; and to provide for penalties for violations of this act.
History: 2008, Initiated Law 1, Eff. Dec. 4, 2008
- Section 333.26421 - Short title.
- Section 333.26422 - Findings, declaration.
- Section 333.26423 - Definitions.
- Section 333.26424 - Qualifying patient or primary caregiver; arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; conditions; presumption; compensation; physician subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; marihuana paraphernalia; person in presence or vicinity to medical use of marihuana; registry identification issued outside of department; sale of marihuana as felony; penalty.
- Section 333.26425 - Rules.
- Section 333.26426 - Administration and enforcement of rules by department.
- Section 333.26427 - Scope of act; limitations.
- Section 333.26428 - Defenses.
- Section 333.26429 - Failure of department to adopt rules or issue valid registry identification card.
- Section 333.26430 - Severabilty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.