2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PROSTATE CANCER RESEARCH FUND ACT
Chapter 333 - HEALTH
Act 135 of 2007 - PROSTATE CANCER RESEARCH FUND ACT (333.26241 - 333.26246)
Act 135 of 2007
AN ACT to establish the prostate cancer research fund in the department of community health; to provide for the distribution of money from the fund; to prescribe the powers and duties of certain agencies and officials; and to provide for appropriations.
History: 2007, Act 135, Imd. Eff. Nov. 1, 2007
- Section 333.26241 - Short title.
- Section 333.26242 - Definitions.
- Section 333.26243 - Prostate cancer research fund; creation; credit; investment; money remaining at close of year.
- Section 333.26244 - Money, interest, and earnings; expenditures as grants; availability for distribution.
- Section 333.26245 - Use of money as matching fund.
- Section 333.26246 - Availability of money for distribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.