2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
AMANDA'S FUND FOR BREAST CANCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT ACT
Chapter 333 - HEALTH
Act 134 of 2007 - AMANDA'S FUND FOR BREAST CANCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT ACT (333.26231 - 333.26237)
Act 134 of 2007
AN ACT to establish the Amanda's fund for breast cancer prevention and treatment in the department of community health; to provide for the distribution of money from the fund; to prescribe the duties and powers of certain agencies and officials; and to provide for appropriations.
History: 2007, Act 134, Imd. Eff. Nov. 1, 2007
- Section 333.26231 - Short title.
- Section 333.26232 - Definitions.
- Section 333.26233 - Amanda's fund for breast cancer prevention and treatment; creation; credit; investment; money remaining at close of year.
- Section 333.26234 - Money, interest, and earnings; expenditures; availability of gift or donation for distribution.
- Section 333.26235 - Use of money.
- Section 333.26236 - Use of money as matching funds.
- Section 333.26237 - Availability of money for distribution; money remaining at close of state fiscal year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.