2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
U.S. PAYMENTS IN LIEU OF TAXES
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 318 of 1941 - U.S. PAYMENTS IN LIEU OF TAXES (3.221 - 3.229)
Act 318 of 1941
AN ACT to provide for the consummation of agreements for and on behalf of the political subdivisions of the state of Michigan, for payments of sums in lieu of taxes by the United States.
History: 1941, Act 318, Eff. Jan. 10, 1942
- Section 3.221 - Federal payments in lieu of taxes, definition.
- Section 3.222 - Contracts between United States and state political subdivisions; authorization.
- Section 3.223 - Agreements on division of payment among political subdivisions.
- Section 3.224 - County treasurers' duties.
- Section 3.225 - Distribution of payments; acceptance and refusal.
- Section 3.226 - Direct United States-political subdivision contract; authorization.
- Section 3.227 - Basis for determination of amount of payment.
- Section 3.228 - Depositing funds received by political subdivisions.
- Section 3.229 - Duty of political subdivision to furnish services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.