2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN SUPERCONDUCTING SUPER COLLIDER ACT
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 26 of 1987 - MICHIGAN SUPERCONDUCTING SUPER COLLIDER ACT (3.811 - 3.832)
Act 26 of 1987
AN ACT to create the Michigan superconducting super collider commission; to prescribe its powers and duties; to prescribe the powers and duties of certain state agencies and certain state officials; to provide for the establishment of the superconducting super collider in this state; to provide for the purchase of certain property for the superconducting super collider; to provide for certain equity payments; and to provide for reimbursement to local governments for taxes lost due to purchase of certain real property for the superconducting super collider.
History: 1987, Act 26, Imd. Eff. May 12, 1987 ;-- Am. 1988, Act 274, Imd. Eff. July 15, 1988
- Section 3.811 - Short title.
- Section 3.812 - Legislative finding, declaration, and intent.
- Section 3.813 - Definitions.
- Section 3.814 - Michigan superconducting super collider commission; creation; membership; vacancy; meetings; election of chairperson and other officers; quorum; action by commission; compensation and expenses.
- Section 3.815 - Appointment of individuals to advise commission.
- Section 3.816 - Departments or agencies to assist commission; staff and services.
- Section 3.817 - Duties of commission.
- Section 3.818 - Powers of commission.
- Section 3.819 - Meetings of commission; public notice.
- Section 3.820 - Appropriation.
- Section 3.821 - Transfer of powers and duties to department of labor and economic growth; dissolution of commission.
- Section 3.822 - Purchase of real property; option agreements and payments; payment of reasonable relocation costs; discontinuing option agreements and other activities.
- Section 3.823 - Farmland equity adjustment program; creation; purpose; payments.
- Section 3.824 - Deferred installment payment schedule; interest; request for full payment; deferred payment agreement assignable.
- Section 3.825 - Purchase of underground stratified fee rights; price; option agreements; limitation.
- Section 3.826 - Payments in lieu of taxes to local governments.
- Section 3.827 - Cost of initial county or secondary road construction or improvement; payment by state.
- Section 3.828 - Cost of water systems, sewers, waste disposal systems, or preparation of new property tax descriptions.
- Section 3.829 - Retention of improvements for removal from site at salvage value.
- Section 3.830 - Information and assistance.
- Section 3.831 - Superconducting super collider ombudsman; appointment; reconciliation of grievances; request for review; response.
- Section 3.832 - Emergency rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.