2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PROPERTY RIGHTS ACQUISITION ACT
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 201 of 1986 - PROPERTY RIGHTS ACQUISITION ACT (3.251 - 3.262)
Act 201 of 1986
AN ACT to require certain limitations, conditions, and procedures for the acquisition of certain property rights in this state by the United States; to require the approval of the state legislature; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1986, Act 201, Imd. Eff. July 25, 1986
- Section 3.251 - Short title.
- Section 3.252 - Definitions.
- Section 3.253 - Consent of state.
- Section 3.254 - Notice of proposed acquisition.
- Section 3.255 - Public meeting.
- Section 3.256 - Review and comment on proposed acquisition.
- Section 3.257 - Approval or disapproval of proposed acquisition; “session days” defined.
- Section 3.258 - Retention of concurrent jurisdiction; execution of civil and criminal process; execution of orders; radioactive materials.
- Section 3.259 - Conditions to approval of acquisition.
- Section 3.260 - Real property or water to which act inapplicable.
- Section 3.261 - Repeal of MCL 3.341 to 3.342, 3.301, and 3.321 to 3.322.
- Section 3.262 - Conditional effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.