2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PICTURED ROCKS NATIONAL LAKESHORE
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 168 of 1967 - PICTURED ROCKS NATIONAL LAKESHORE (3.451 - 3.455)
Act 168 of 1967
AN ACT to authorize the state administrative board to convey certain lands and to cede a certain water area in Alger county to the United States of America for use by the national park service; and to declare the effect thereof.
History: 1967, Act 168, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1967
- Section 3.451 - Pictured Rocks national lakeshore, conveyance to United States; approval by conservation commission.
- Section 3.452 - Pictured Rocks national lakeshore; reversion to state.
- Section 3.453 - Pictured Rocks national lakeshore; reservations and exceptions of mining and mineral rights.
- Section 3.454 - Pictured Rocks national lakeshore; concurrent jurisdiction.
- Section 3.455 - Pictured Rocks national lakeshore; approval of conveyances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.