2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
BASE CONVERSION AUTHORITY
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 151 of 1978 - BASE CONVERSION AUTHORITY (3.551 - 3.561)
Act 151 of 1978
AN ACT to provide for the establishment of a base conversion authority; to prescribe the powers and duties of the base conversion authority; to provide for conversion of military installations to civilian uses; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1978, Act 151, Imd. Eff. May 18, 1978
- Section 3.551 - Definitions.
- Section 3.552 - Base conversion authority; creation; function.
- Section 3.553 - Base conversion authority; membership; duration; vacancy; meetings; compensation and expenses; election of officers; employment of personnel.
- Section 3.554 - Duties, oath, and bond of members.
- Section 3.555 - Conducting business at public meeting; notice; availability of writings to public.
- Section 3.556 - Base conversion authority as body corporate, governmental unit, and public body; signing and attesting to official papers; grant of power construed.
- Section 3.557 - Sole function of authority.
- Section 3.558 - Powers of authority.
- Section 3.559 - Annual report.
- Section 3.560 - Dissolution of authority; disposition of property.
- Section 3.561 - Repeal of MCL 46.271 to 46.281.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.