2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
HIGHWAY RECIPROCITY BOARD
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 124 of 1960 - HIGHWAY RECIPROCITY BOARD (3.161 - 3.177)
Act 124 of 1960
AN ACT to create the Michigan highway reciprocity board; to prescribe its powers and duties; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1960, Act 124, Imd. Eff. Apr. 26, 1960
- Section 3.161 - Michigan highway reciprocity board; definitions.
- Section 3.162 - Creation, composition.
- Section 3.163 - Authority to make reciprocal agreements and compacts.
- Section 3.164 - Compacts and agreements; conditions, contents, requirements.
- Section 3.165 - Jurisdiction for registration and licensing of vehicles.
- Section 3.166 - Registration or licensing of vehicle operated from a domicile in other jurisdiction.
- Section 3.167 - Fleet licensing; payment of fees or taxes on apportionment basis; exemption; agreement; provisions.
- Section 3.168 - Reciprocity on exemptions and privileges.
- Section 3.169 - Exemptions inapplicable to certain trucks, tractors, truck tractors, or semitrailers.
- Section 3.170 - Owners and operations excepted from exemptions.
- Section 3.171 - Limited agreements for partial reciprocity.
- Section 3.172 - Resident-owned, foreign-domiciled vehicles.
- Section 3.173 - Denial or withdrawal of privileges and exemptions.
- Section 3.174 - Rules and regulations; lists of vehicles, reciprocity plate display.
- Section 3.175 - Highway reciprocity board officers and investigators; peace officers.
- Section 3.176 - Public service commission; rules for vehicles in foreign commerce.
- Section 3.177 - Repeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.