2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 287 - ANIMAL INDUSTRY
Act 213 of 1962 - STARTED PULLETS (287.171 - 287.175)
Act 213 of 1962
AN ACT to encourage the raising of started pullets; to provide for the inspection and certification as to the age, condition and health of started pullets; to define certain terms; to provide authority to establish and collect fees; to impose certain responsibilities on the department of agriculture; to grant authority to make rules and regulations to carry out the purpose of this act; and to prescribe penalties for violation thereof.
History: 1962, Act 213, Eff. Mar. 28, 1963
- Section 287.171 - Started pullets; definitions.
- Section 287.172 - Started pullets; inspection, certificate.
- Section 287.173 - Started pullets; inspection fees.
- Section 287.174 - Repealed. 2002, Act 322, Imd. Eff. May 23, 2002.
- Section 287.175 - Started pullets; misrepresentations; violation of act or rules; criminal and civil liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.