2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PRIVATELY OWNED CERVIDAE PRODUCERS MARKETING ACT
Chapter 287 - ANIMAL INDUSTRY
Act 190 of 2000 - PRIVATELY OWNED CERVIDAE PRODUCERS MARKETING ACT (287.951 - 287.969)
Act 190 of 2000
AN ACT to define, develop, and regulate privately owned cervidae as an agricultural enterprise in this state; to provide power and duties of certain state agencies and departments; and to provide for certain penalties and remedies.
History: 2000, Act 190, Eff. June 1, 2001
- Section 287.951 - Short title.
- Section 287.952 - Definitions.
- Section 287.953 - Administration of act; conduct of activities.
- Section 287.954 - Cervidae livestock operation as agricultural enterprise.
- Section 287.955 - Cervidae livestock operation; registration; records; compliance with facility standards.
- Section 287.956 - Application; fee; standards; business plan; forwarding copies of application; notice to local governmental units; issuance; renewal; determination of completed application; denial; review; "completed application" defined.
- Section 287.957 - Completion of facility construction; notice; inspection; issuance of registration; determination of noncompliance; notice of registration denial; request for second inspection; review upon second denial; hearing; return of registration fee.
- Section 287.958 - Registration; duration; information; fees; renewal.
- Section 287.959 - Registration; modification; application; decommission.
- Section 287.960 - Memorandum of understanding with department of agriculture.
- Section 287.961 - Killing cervidae species; permit; reimbursement.
- Section 287.962 - Inspection of facility by department.
- Section 287.963 - Prohibited conduct.
- Section 287.964 - Noncompliance with act, standards, or orders; denial, suspension, or revocation of registration; determination of unreasonable or adverse effect; hearing.
- Section 287.965 - Repealed. 2006, Act 561, Imd. Eff. Dec. 29, 2006.
- Section 287.966 - Violation as misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 287.967 - Prohibited conduct; violation; penalty.
- Section 287.968 - Conviction; costs and attorney fees; findings of violations; remedies.
- Section 287.969 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.