2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY REMEDIES
Chapter 287 - ANIMAL INDUSTRY
Act 134 of 1929 - LIVESTOCK AND POULTRY REMEDIES (287.141 - 287.150)
Act 134 of 1929
AN ACT to provide for the regulation of the sale of live stock and poultry remedies, defining same; to provide for their licensing and registration, labeling, inspection and analyses; to prohibit the sale of fraudulent or adulterated remedies; to provide for guarantees regarding ingredients; to provide for the collection of license fees from manufacturers of or dealers in these remedies; to provide for penalties for the violation of the provisions of this act; to authorize the expenditure of the funds derived from the license fees, and repeal all acts or parts of acts in conflict.
History: 1929, Act 134, Imd. Eff. May 7, 1929
- Section 287.141 - Livestock remedies; defined; remedies excepted.
- Section 287.142 - Livestock remedies; certificate, contents, filing; sample package, affidavit, filing.
- Section 287.143 - Livestock remedies; labels; contents, use.
- Section 287.144 - Livestock remedies; license, fees, issuance, term.
- Section 287.145 - License; refusal to issue, cancellation; lowering of guaranteed analyses; changing of ingredients.
- Section 287.146 - One fee and one certificate required for each brand.
- Section 287.147 - Right of access; right to take samples; annual analysis.
- Section 287.148 - Prosecutions; evidence.
- Section 287.149 - Violation; definition; penalty.
- Section 287.150 - Enforcement; regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.