2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN COMMERCIAL FEED LAW
Chapter 287 - ANIMAL INDUSTRY
Act 120 of 1975 - MICHIGAN COMMERCIAL FEED LAW (287.521 - 287.535)
Act 120 of 1975
AN ACT to license and regulate the manufacture and distribution of commercial feeds; to require fees; to prescribe penalties; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1975, Act 120, Imd. Eff. June 26, 1975
- Section 287.521 - Short title.
- Section 287.522 - Administration.
- Section 287.523 - Definitions.
- Section 287.524 - License to manufacture or distribute commercial feed; application; form; fee; issuance; expiration; approval of label; exemption.
- Section 287.525 - Requirements as to bags and containers for commercial feed; document for customer-formula feed; label for commercial feed.
- Section 287.526 - Tonnage inspection fee; filing statement of tonnage and fees; penalty; verification of statement; disclosure of information.
- Section 287.527 - Inspecting, sampling, and analyzing commercial feed; laboratory; methods; forwarding results of official analysis; requesting portion of sample.
- Section 287.528 - Commercial feed deemed to be adulterated.
- Section 287.529 - Commercial feed deemed to be misbranded.
- Section 287.530 - Recall of adulterated or misbranded commercial feed; notice.
- Section 287.531 - Rules.
- Section 287.532 - Refusal, revocation, or suspension of license; hearing.
- Section 287.533 - Selection of sample for official analysis and comparison with label; seizing or stopping sale of commercial feed; cooperation and agreements with governmental agencies; report.
- Section 287.534 - Misdemeanor; effect of minor violation; notice of warning.
- Section 287.535 - Repeal of MCL 287.501 to 287.519.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.