2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
DISPOSITION OF STOLEN PROPERTY
Chapter 28 - MICHIGAN STATE POLICE
Act 203 of 1937 - DISPOSITION OF STOLEN PROPERTY (28.401 - 28.406)
Act 203 of 1937
AN ACT to provide for the disposition and sale of stolen property recovered by the Michigan state police; and to provide for the disposition of the proceeds of sale.
History: 1937, Act 203, Eff. Oct. 29, 1937
- Section 28.401 - Stolen property recovered by state police; holding period.
- Section 28.402 - Stolen property recovered and unclaimed; report to state administrative board.
- Section 28.403 - Stolen property; authority for sale; publication of notice.
- Section 28.404 - Stolen property; receipts from sale credited to general fund.
- Section 28.405 - Stolen property; claim invalid after notice and sale.
- Section 28.406 - Stolen property; claim proved after notice and sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.