2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
C.J.I.S. POLICY COUNCIL ACT
Chapter 28 - MICHIGAN STATE POLICE
Act 163 of 1974 - C.J.I.S. POLICY COUNCIL ACT (28.211 - 28.216)
Act 163 of 1974
AN ACT to provide for the creation of a criminal justice information systems policy council; to provide for the establishment of policy and promulgation of rules governing access, use, and disclosure of information in criminal justice information systems; to provide for the reimbursement of expenses of council members; and to provide for penalties.
History: 1974, Act 163, Eff. Apr. 1, 1975 ;-- Am. 2005, Act 309, Eff. Feb. 1, 2006
- Section 28.211 - Short title.
- Section 28.211a - Definitions.
- Section 28.212 - Criminal justice information policy council; creation; membership; terms.
- Section 28.213 - Council; chairperson; election; meeting; compensation; quorum.
- Section 28.213a - Council; powers, duties, functions, and responsibilities.
- Section 28.214 - Council; powers and duties; fingerprints; disclosure of information; violation; penalty.
- Section 28.215 - Access to information; powers of council.
- Section 28.216 - Repealed. 2005, Act 308, Eff. Feb. 1, 2006.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.