2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
TRANSFER OF JURISDICTION OVER HIGHWAYS
Chapter 247 - HIGHWAYS
Act 296 of 1969 - TRANSFER OF JURISDICTION OVER HIGHWAYS (247.851 - 247.861)
Act 296 of 1969
AN ACT to provide for the transfer of jurisdiction over highways; to provide for the final determination of disputes involving transfers of highway jurisdiction; and to supersede certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1969, Act 296, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970
- Section 247.851 - Transfer of jurisdiction over highways; definitions.
- Section 247.852 - Transfer of jurisdiction; consent required; agreement, contents; effective date.
- Section 247.853 - Transfer of jurisdiction; non-consent, proceedings to determine question; time for granting.
- Section 247.854 - Determination board; membership appointment.
- Section 247.855 - Board; conducting business at public meeting; notice of meeting; date and place of hearing; notice to parties; hearing testimony and receiving evidence; reconvening of board; quorum; vote required for final determination; inability of member to perform duties.
- Section 247.856 - Determination of board; factors.
- Section 247.857 - Final determination of board; time; notice; effect of denial; effective date.
- Section 247.858 - Determination of board; contents; transferor's duties; renovation, costs.
- Section 247.859 - Compensation and expenses of board; payment.
- Section 247.860 - Transfers not subject to act.
- Section 247.861 - Laws superseded; exception.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.