2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
DRIVEWAYS, BANNERS, AND PARADES
Chapter 247 - HIGHWAYS
Act 200 of 1969 - DRIVEWAYS, BANNERS, AND PARADES (247.321 - 247.329)
Act 200 of 1969
AN ACT to regulate driveways, banners, events, and parades upon and over highways; to provide for the promulgation of rules; to prescribe requirements for the issuance of permits; and to provide for the issuance of those permits.
History: 1969, Act 200, Imd. Eff. Aug. 6, 1969 ;-- Am. 1981, Act 177, Imd. Eff. Dec. 14, 1981
- Section 247.321 - Driveways, banners and parades on highways; definitions.
- Section 247.322 - Permit; requirement, local ordinances.
- Section 247.323 - Permits to temporarily close highway and for banners, decorations, or similar objects; issuance; requests; arrangements for handling highway traffic; section inapplicable to racing event.
- Section 247.324 - Permit; driveways; rules.
- Section 247.325 - Rules; local adoption.
- Section 247.326 - Permit; issuance requirements; revocation.
- Section 247.327 - Existing driveways; correction of driveway in violation of rules; notice; failure to correct; reimbursement.
- Section 247.328 - Construction of act.
- Section 247.329 - Authorization of city or village to issue permits with respect to state trunk line highways; conditions; permit issued by city pursuant to MCL 257.1701 et seq.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.