2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MAINTENANCE OF PRIVATE ROADS
Chapter 247 - HIGHWAYS
Act 139 of 1972 - MAINTENANCE OF PRIVATE ROADS (247.391 - 247.398)
Act 139 of 1972
AN ACT authorizing township boards to provide for the maintenance and improvement of private roads by contract and to provide payments by special assessment districts; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1972, Act 139, Imd. Eff. May 22, 1972
- Section 247.391 - Contract for maintenance of private roads; special assessment district; petition.
- Section 247.392 - Allocation of costs; notice of public hearings.
- Section 247.393 - Procedures and requirements.
- Section 247.394 - Annual program; duration of program; assessment period.
- Section 247.395 - “Maintenance” defined.
- Section 247.396 - Contract with board of county road commissioners.
- Section 247.397 - Repealed. 1978, Act 108, Imd. Eff. Apr. 13, 1978.
- Section 247.398 - Repeal of MCL 247.371 to 247.375.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.