2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
FILLING OF VACANCIES
Chapter 201 - VACANCIES IN OFFICE
Act 199 of 1923 - FILLING OF VACANCIES (201.31 - 201.37)
Act 199 of 1923
AN ACT to provide for the filling of vacancies in appointive and elective public offices.
History: 1923, Act 199, Eff. Aug. 30, 1923
- Section 201.31 - Vacancies in office; state officers; appointment by governor, term.
- Section 201.32-201.34 - Repealed. 1954, Act 116, Eff. June 1, 1955.
- Section 201.35 - Vacancies in office; county officers; appointment, term.
- Section 201.36 - Repealed. 1954, Act 116, Eff. June 1, 1955.
- Section 201.37 - Vacancies in office; village or city officers; filling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.