2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PRIMARY ELECTION FOR NOMINATION OF VILLAGE OFFICERS
Chapter 200 - MISCELLANEOUS ELECTION ACTS
Act 144 of 1921 - PRIMARY ELECTION FOR NOMINATION OF VILLAGE OFFICERS (200.61 - 200.65)
Act 144 of 1921
AN ACT to provide a primary election system for the nomination of village officers; and to prescribe penalties and provide remedies.
History: 1921, Act 144, Eff. Aug. 18, 1921 ;-- Am. 1998, Act 157, Eff. Mar. 23, 1999
- Section 200.61 - Primary elections for nomination of village officers; referendum on act.
- Section 200.61a - Violation of MCL 168.1 to 168.992 applicable to petitions; penalties.
- Section 200.62 - Village caucus; time, vote by ballot, general election law applicable.
- Section 200.63 - Separate party ballots; nomination petitions.
- Section 200.64 - Candidates declared nominees.
- Section 200.65 - Return to former system of nomination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.