2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
STATE COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS
Chapter 2 - STATE
Act 48 of 1966 - STATE COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS (2.121 - 2.127)
Act 48 of 1966
AN ACT to establish a state council for the arts; and to define the council's powers and duties.
History: 1966, Act 48, Imd. Eff. June 2, 1966
Compiler's Notes: For abolition of the State Council for the Arts, created in the Department of Administration, now the Department of Management and Budget, and transferring its powers, duties, and functions to the Director of the Department of Commerce, see E.R.O. No. 1991-13, compiled at MCL 2.131 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.For establishment of the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs within the Department of Commerce, see E.R.O. No. 1991-18, compiled at MCL 2.132 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.
- Section 2.121 - State council for the arts; members, status of council.
- Section 2.122 - Council; terms of office, chairman, vice-chairman, vacancies, expenses.
- Section 2.123 - Council; executive director; appointment, duties.
- Section 2.124 - Council; duties.
- Section 2.125 - Council; powers; assistance from other state agencies.
- Section 2.126 - Council; national endowment for arts act funds.
- Section 2.127 - Repealed. 1975, Act 30, Imd. Eff. Apr. 24, 1975.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.