2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
COAT-OF-ARMS AND FLAG
Chapter 2 - STATE
Act 209 of 1911 - COAT-OF-ARMS AND FLAG (2.21 - 2.27)
Act 209 of 1911
AN ACT to adopt and prescribe the design of a state coat-of-arms and state flag, and their use, and to prohibit the use of the same for advertising purposes, and to provide a punishment for such forbidden use.
History: 1911, Act 209, Eff. Aug. 1, 1911
- Section 2.21 - State coat-of-arms; adoption.
- Section 2.22 - State coat-of-arms; emblazonment.
- Section 2.23 - State flag.
- Section 2.24 - Governor's flag.
- Section 2.25 - State coat-of-arms; where hung.
- Section 2.26 - State coat-of-arms; use on official letterheads and documents.
- Section 2.27 - United States flag, state flag; display, expense payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.