2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CARE, ORDER, AND PRESERVATION OF PROPERTY
Chapter 19 - BOARD OF STATE AUDITORS
Act 80 of 1905 - CARE, ORDER, AND PRESERVATION OF PROPERTY (19.141 - 19.145)
Act 80 of 1905
AN ACT to authorize and empower certain state departments, and the board of control, board of trustees or governing board of certain state institutions, or the governing body of a municipal corporation, to make, prescribe and enforce rules and regulations for the care, order and preservation of buildings or property dedicated and appropriated to the public use and the conduct of those coming upon the property thereof; to prescribe penalties for a violation thereof and to repeal all acts or parts of acts inconsistent with the provisions of this act.
History: 1905, Act 80, Eff. Sept. 16, 1905 ;-- Am. 1978, Act 237, Imd. Eff. June 15, 1978 ;-- Am. 1978, Act 614, Imd. Eff. Jan. 6, 1979
- Section 19.141 - Care, preservation, and protection of state buildings and property; rules and regulations; conduct of persons on property; enforcement; violation.
- Section 19.142 - Prohibited conduct; penalty; trespass upon state correctional facility.
- Section 19.143 - Authority of superintendent, watchperson, or guard as to arrest and custody of offender; complaint; warrantless arrest for trespass upon state correctional facility; limitation.
- Section 19.144 - Complaint against person for wilful violation of law or rule.
- Section 19.145 - Rules and regulations; entering in record book; posting; duty of prosecuting attorney.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.