2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PAYMENTS TO PRIVATE ENTERPRISES
Chapter 17 - STATE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD
Act 279 of 1984 - PAYMENTS TO PRIVATE ENTERPRISES (17.51 - 17.57)
Act 279 of 1984
AN ACT to provide for prompt payment by principal executive departments to private enterprises for goods and services; and to prescribe penalties.
History: 1984, Act 279, Eff. Mar. 29, 1985
- Section 17.51 - “Private enterprise” defined.
- Section 17.52 - Payment for goods and services by principal executive department; time.
- Section 17.53 - Invoice error, defect, or impropriety; notice; payment.
- Section 17.54 - Past due payment.
- Section 17.55 - Applicability of MCL 17.54.
- Section 17.56 - Applicability of act.
- Section 17.57 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.