2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
STATE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD
Chapter 17 - STATE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD
Act 2 of 1921 - STATE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD (17.1 - 17.11)
Act 2 of 1921
AN ACT to promote the efficiency of the government of the state, to create a state administrative board, to define the powers and duties thereof, to provide for the transfer to said board of powers and duties now vested by law in other boards, commissions, departments and officers of the state, and for the abolishing of certain of the boards, commissions, departments and offices, whose powers and duties are hereby transferred.
History: 1921, Act 2, Imd. Eff. Feb. 23, 1921
- Section 17.1 - State administrative board; membership; powers and duties.
- Section 17.2 - State administrative board; procedure, meetings, and conduct of business; conducting business at public meeting; notice of meeting; quorum; actions of board; governor's veto; implementation of orders; compensation and expenses.
- Section 17.2a - State administrative board; powers and duties relating to renaissance zones.
- Section 17.2b - Powers and duties under Michigan strategic fund act; employment of chief compliance officer; review of reports; powers and duties under Michigan tobacco settlement finance authority act.
- Section 17.3 - Administrative board; supervisory control over administrative departments; limitations as to appropriations; duties of administrative officials.
- Section 17.5 - Repealed. 1964, Act 256, Eff. Aug. 28, 1964.
- Section 17.6 - Repealed. 1984, Act 431, Eff. Mar. 29, 1985.
- Section 17.7, 17.8 - Repealed. 1964, Act 256, Eff. Aug. 28, 1964.
- Section 17.10 - Repealed. 1964, Act 256, Eff. Aug. 28, 1964.
- Section 17.11 - Repealed. 1984, Act 431, Eff. Mar. 29, 1985.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.