2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXXV - CHAPTER XXXV OFFENSES AND PENALTIES (168.931...168.947)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXXV
OFFENSES AND PENALTIES
- Section 168.931 - Prohibited conduct; violation as misdemeanor; “valuable consideration” defined.
- Section 168.932 - Prohibited conduct; violation as felony.
- Section 168.932a - Violations as felony; penalty.
- Section 168.933 - Perjury; definition.
- Section 168.934 - Misdemeanor; penalty.
- Section 168.935 - Felony; penalty.
- Section 168.936 - Perjury; penalty.
- Section 168.937 - Forgery; penalty.
- Section 168.938 - Candidate convicted of felony; election void quo warranto.
- Section 168.939 - Election inspector; duty to furnish information to prosecuting attorney.
- Section 168.940 - Prosecuting attorney; duty to prosecute.
- Section 168.941 - Peace officers; duty to institute proceedings.
- Section 168.942 - Prosecution; time limitations; fraudulent registrations; immunity of witnesses.
- Section 168.943 - Recorder's court; jurisdiction; circuit courts, jurisdiction.
- Section 168.944 - False designation of incumbency; misdemeanor.
- Section 168.945 - Inducing improper applications to vote as absentee voter; misdemeanor.
- Section 168.947 - Possession of master keys for voting machines; misdemeanor; master keys, definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.