2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXXI - CHAPTER XXXI THE STATE CANVASS (168.841...168.848)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXXI
THE STATE CANVASS
- Section 168.841 - Board of state canvassers; duties.
- Section 168.842 - Board of state canvassers; meeting; time and place, notice, adjournment; expedited canvass of returns.
- Section 168.843 - Statements of votes; filing and preservation by secretary of state; certified copies.
- Section 168.844 - Statements of votes; examination, preparation of statement of totals by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.845 - Certifying correctness of statement; certificate of determination; certificate of election; declaration of vacancy; publication of constitutional amendment.
- Section 168.846 - Board of state canvassers; tie vote, certification to legislature, determination.
- Section 168.847 - Release of ballots, ballot boxes, voting machines, and equipment.
- Section 168.848 - Postelection statement; violation as misdemeanor; false statement as perjury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.