2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXVII - CHAPTER XXVII SPECIAL PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS (168.631... 168.640)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXVII
SPECIAL PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS
- Section 168.631 - Special primary election; time.
- Section 168.632 - Special elections; in absence of choice for representative in congress.
- Section 168.633 - Special elections; vacancy in office of representative in congress.
- Section 168.634 - Vacancy in office of state senator or representative; special or general election; selection and certification of candidate; separate ballot; notice.
- Section 168.634a - Repealed. 1970, Act 10, Imd. Eff. Mar. 31, 1970.
- Section 168.635 - Special elections; referendum.
- Section 168.636 - Applicability of act to special primary elections.
- Section 168.637 - Primary elections; provisions governing.
- Section 168.638 - Special elections; notice.
- Section 168.639, 168.640 - Repealed. 2003, Act 302, Eff. Jan. 1, 2005.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.