2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXIX - CHAPTER XXIX CANVASS BY THE PRECINCT INSPECTORS (168.801...168.813)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXIX
CANVASS BY THE PRECINCT INSPECTORS
- Section 168.801 - Canvass of votes by precinct inspectors; public access.
- Section 168.802 - Excess ballots; disposition.
- Section 168.803 - Counting and recounting of votes; intent of voter; stray marks; instructions issued by secretary of state.
- Section 168.804 - Canvass; tallying.
- Section 168.805 - Ballots; packaging; statement; placement in ballot box; seal; delivery.
- Section 168.806 - Duplicate statements of returns; contents, certificate of accuracy.
- Section 168.806a - Seal; procedures.
- Section 168.807 - Election results; availability.
- Section 168.808 - Statement of returns; failure to sign certificate, falsification, penalty.
- Section 168.809 - Election returns and records; delivery; unofficial tabulation.
- Section 168.810 - Poll list; delivery to clerk.
- Section 168.810a - Security of election materials.
- Section 168.811 - Election returns and records; preservation, destruction, time.
- Section 168.812 - Sending election results to secretary of state; obtaining election results.
- Section 168.813 - Provisional ballot; tabulation; report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.