2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXIVA - CHAPTER XXIVA CANDIDATES WITHOUT POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION (168.590...168.590h)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXIVA
CANDIDATES WITHOUT POLITICAL PARTY AFFILIATION
- Section 168.590 - Qualifying petition; filing; filing fee in lieu of petition prohibited; qualifications.
- Section 168.590a - Qualifying petition; form, size, and contents; circulation on countywide basis.
- Section 168.590b - Qualifying petition; signatures; time.
- Section 168.590c - Qualifying petition; filing; time; filing notice of withdrawal.
- Section 168.590d - Filing name of person to appear on ballot as candidate for lieutenant governor; form; qualification; noncompliance; filing name of person to appear on ballot as candidate for vice-president; qualifications and number of presidential electors; form; noncompliance.
- Section 168.590e - Providing blank qualifying petition forms.
- Section 168.590f - Applicability of certain provisions; canvass; hearing; certification.
- Section 168.590g - Person filing qualifying petition; restrictions; selecting single office to which candidacy restricted; failure to make selection.
- Section 168.590h - Qualifying petition; size; type size; form; reference to political party prohibited; prohibited conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.