2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXIA - CHAPTER XXIA JUDGES OF THE DISTRICT COURT (168.467...168.467p)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXIA
JUDGES OF THE DISTRICT COURT
- Section 168.467 - Judge of district court; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.467a - Judge of district court; general nonpartisan primary election; time; exception; certification by secretary of state of candidates to be nominees; omission of office from judicial primary ballot.
- Section 168.467b - Judge of district court; candidate; nominating petitions; signatures, addresses, and dates of signing; validity of filed petitions; filing for election to more than 1 district judgeship; withdrawal; office designation; receipt of incorrect or inaccurate information from secretary of state or bureau of elections; equitable relief; challenge.
- Section 168.467c - Incumbent judge as candidate in primary election; affidavit of candidacy; contents; printing name on ballot; primary and general election for 2 or more judgeships; listing categories of candidates on ballot; death or disqualification of incumbent judge; application of subsection (4).
- Section 168.467d - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal; notice.
- Section 168.467e - Candidates for judge of district court; declaration of nominees; certification of nomination; death or disqualification of candidate.
- Section 168.467f - Judge of district court; election; death or disqualification of nominee.
- Section 168.467g - District court judges; certificate of determination by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.467h - District court judges; certificate of election.
- Section 168.467i - Judge of district court; term of office.
- Section 168.467j - District court judges; oath of office.
- Section 168.467k - District court judges; resignation.
- Section 168.467 - District court judges; impeachment; removal from office, service of charges, hearing; notice of vacancy.
- Section 168.467m - Judge of district court; appointment to fill vacancy; nominations to fill vacancy; election; term.
- Section 168.467n - Judge of district court; filling new offices created for thirty-sixth district; special odd year general election; nomination of candidates; nominating petitions; certification of secretary of state; elections commission of city of Detroit; preparation and distribution of ballots.
- Section 168.467p - Judge of district court; filling new office created for fifty-fourth-b district in odd year general election; nomination of candidates; nominating petitions; certification of secretary of state; preparation and distribution of ballots.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.