2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XX - CHAPTER XX JUDGE OF PROBATE (168.431...168.446)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XX
JUDGE OF PROBATE
- Section 168.431 - Judge of probate; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.432 - Candidates for probate judge; nomination at general nonpartisan primary election; omission.
- Section 168.433 - Judge of probate; candidate; nominating petitions; signatures, addresses, and dates of signing; validity of filed petitions; filing for election to more than 1 probate judgeship; withdrawal; office designation; receipt of incorrect or inaccurate information from county clerk or secretary of state; equitable relief; challenge.
- Section 168.433a - Probate judge; affidavit of candidacy.
- Section 168.434 - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal; notice.
- Section 168.435 - Candidates for judge of probate court; declaration of nominees; certification of nominations; death or disqualification of candidate.
- Section 168.435a - Primary and general election for 2 or more probate judgeships; listing categories of candidates on ballot; death or disqualification of incumbent judge; application of subsection (2); incumbent judge as candidate; printing designation of office on ballot.
- Section 168.436 - Judge or judges of probate; election in probate court district and county; death or disqualification of nominee.
- Section 168.436a-168.436c - Repealed. 1982, Act 149, Imd. Eff. May 6, 1982.
- Section 168.436d - Probate judges; time of election.
- Section 168.437 - Probate judges; certificate of election by board of county canvassers.
- Section 168.438 - Probate judges; certificate of election.
- Section 168.439 - Probate judges; term of office.
- Section 168.440 - Probate judges; oath of office.
- Section 168.441 - Probate judges; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.442 - Probate judges; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.443 - Probate judges; impeachment; removal from office, service of charges, hearing; notice of vacancy.
- Section 168.444 - Judge of probate; appointment to fill vacancy; nominations to fill vacancy; election; term.
- Section 168.445 - Probate judges; primary or election, recount of votes.
- Section 168.446 - Probate judges; not subject to recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.