2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XVIIIA - CHAPTER XVIIIA JUDGES OF THE COURT OF APPEALS (168.409...168.409n)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XVIIIA
JUDGES OF THE COURT OF APPEALS
- Section 168.409 - Office of judge of court of appeals; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.409a - Candidates for appeals court judge; nomination at general nonpartisan primary election; omission.
- Section 168.409b - Judge of court of appeals other than incumbent; candidate; nominating petitions; signatures, addresses, and dates of signing; validity of filed petitions; using petition specifying new or existing judgeship to qualify candidate for another judicial office of same court prohibited; filing for election to more than 1 judgeship; withdrawal; incumbent judge as candidate in primary election; affidavit of candidacy; contents; primary and general election for 2 or more judgeships; listing categories of candidates on ballot; death or disqualification of incumbent judge; application of subsection (8).
- Section 168.409c - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal; notice.
- Section 168.409d - Candidates for judge of court of appeals; declaration of nominees; certification of nomination; death or disqualification of candidate.
- Section 168.409e - Judge of court of appeals; election; death or disqualification of nominee; term of office.
- Section 168.409f - Appeals court judges; certificate of determination by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.409g - Appeals court judges; certificate of election.
- Section 168.409h - Appeals court judges; oath of office, filing.
- Section 168.409i - Appeals court judges; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.409j - Appeals court judges; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.409k - Appeals court judges; impeachment; removal from office, service of charges, hearing; vacancy, notice.
- Section 168.409 - Judge of court of appeals; appointment to fill vacancy; nominations to fill vacancy; election.
- Section 168.409m - Appeals court judges; primary or election, recount of votes.
- Section 168.409n - Appeals court judges; not subject to recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.