2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XV - CHAPTER XV CITY OFFICES (168.321...168.328)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XV
- Section 168.321 - City officers; qualifications, nomination, election, appointment, term, and removal; list of candidates; quorum; election or appointment of successor.
- Section 168.322 - Candidates for city offices; nominating petitions; signatures; form; filing; exception.
- Section 168.322a - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal, notice.
- Section 168.323 - City offices; preparation of ballots, canvass of returns, conduct of primaries and elections; provisions governing.
- Section 168.324 - Repealed. 1978, Act 540, Imd. Eff. Dec. 22, 1978.
- Section 168.325 - Repealed. 2003, Act 302, Eff. Jan. 1, 2005.
- Section 168.326 - Candidate for city office; death, selection of new candidate; ballots.
- Section 168.327 - Removal of city officers by governor; grounds; action on charges; service of charges; hearing; eligibility for election or appointment following removal or conviction.
- Section 168.328 - Repealed. 1994, Act 4, Eff. June 1, 1994.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.