2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XIXA - CHAPTER XIXA JUDGES OF MUNICIPAL COURTS OF RECORD (168.426a...168.426n)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XIXA
JUDGES OF MUNICIPAL COURTS OF RECORD
- Section 168.426a - Judge of municipal court; nomination and election.
- Section 168.426b - Judge of municipal court; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.426c - Candidates for municipal court judge; nomination at general nonpartisan primary election.
- Section 168.426d - Judge of municipal court of record; candidate; nominating petitions; signatures, addresses, and dates of signing; incumbent judge as candidate in primary election; affidavit of candidacy; validity of filed petitions; filing for election to more than 1 judgeship; withdrawal; office designation.
- Section 168.426e - Candidates for nomination; affidavit as to eligibility and candidacy.
- Section 168.426f - Candidates for judge of municipal court; declaration of nominees; death or disqualification of candidate; certification of nomination.
- Section 168.426g - Municipal court judges; first general election, terms of office.
- Section 168.426h - Municipal court judges; 1966 general election, judges on separate judicial ballot, terms of office.
- Section 168.426i - Judge of municipal court; election; death or disqualification of nominee.
- Section 168.426j - Municipal court judges; terms of office.
- Section 168.426k - Primary and general election; incumbent judge as candidate; printing designation of office on ballot; 2 or more judgeships; listing categories of candidates on ballot; death or disqualification of incumbent judge; application of subsection (3).
- Section 168.426 - Municipal court judges; certificate of determination by city board of canvassers.
- Section 168.426m - Municipal court judges; certificate of election.
- Section 168.426n - Municipal court judges; oath of office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.