2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XIX - CHAPTER XIX JUDGES OF THE CIRCUIT COURT (168.411...168.426)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XIX
JUDGES OF THE CIRCUIT COURT
- Section 168.411 - Judge of circuit court; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.412 - Candidates for circuit court judge; nomination at general nonpartisan primary election; omission.
- Section 168.413 - Judge of circuit court; nominating petitions; filing; signatures, addresses, and dates of signing; affidavit; receiving petitions; applicability of MCL 168.544a and 168.544b; receipt of incorrect or inaccurate written information from secretary of state or bureau of elections; equitable relief; challenge.
- Section 168.413a - Circuit judge; affidavit of candidacy.
- Section 168.414 - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal; notice.
- Section 168.415 - Candidates for judge of circuit court; declaration of nominees; certification of nomination; death or disqualification of candidate.
- Section 168.416 - Judge of circuit court; election; death or disqualification of nominee.
- Section 168.416a - Circuit court judges; incumbents, expiration, extension of terms.
- Section 168.416b - Circuit court judges; 1966 election; terms; nominating petitions; subsequent elections.
- Section 168.416c - Circuit court judges; 1966 election, terms in certain judicial circuits.
- Section 168.416d - Circuit court judges; 1965 special election, terms.
- Section 168.417 - Circuit court judges; certificate of determination by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.418 - Circuit court judges; preservation of statement and determination; certificate of election.
- Section 168.419 - Circuit court judges; terms of office.
- Section 168.420 - Circuit court judges; oath of office, filing.
- Section 168.421 - Circuit court judges; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.422 - Circuit court judges; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.423 - Circuit court judges; impeachment; removal from office, service of charges, hearing; vacancy, notice.
- Section 168.424 - Judge of circuit court; appointment to fill vacancy; nominations to fill vacancy; election; term.
- Section 168.424a - Primary and general election for 2 or more judgeships; listing categories of candidates on ballot; validity of filed petitions; death or disqualification of incumbent judge; filing for election to more than 1 circuit judgeship; withdrawal; office designation.
- Section 168.425 - Circuit court judges; primary or election, recount of votes.
- Section 168.426 - Circuit court judges; not subject to recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.