2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XIV - CHAPTER XIV SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY COLLEGE ELECTIONS (168.301...168.316)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XIV
SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY COLLEGE ELECTIONS
- Section 168.301 - School district election; school district election coordinator; duties; delegation; precincts and polling place locations.
- Section 168.302 - School board member; eligibility; election; terms; phasing in or out terms; transition plan.
- Section 168.302a - Transition plan; compliance.
- Section 168.303 - Appearance of candidate's name on official ballot; nominating petition; form; filing fee; signatures; withdrawal.
- Section 168.304 - Repealed. 1963, 2nd Ex. Sess., Act 6, Imd. Eff. Dec. 27, 1963.
- Section 168.305 - School district election coordinating committee; meeting; report; election arrangements; precincts.
- Section 168.306 - Repealed. 1963, 2nd Ex. Sess., Act 6, Imd. Eff. Dec. 27, 1963.
- Section 168.307 - Statement of returns; certification of election; votes subject to recount.
- Section 168.308 - Certification of board of canvassers; preservation; filing; execution.
- Section 168.309 - Acceptance of office.
- Section 168.310 - Office of school board member; oath; vacancy; conditions.
- Section 168.311 - Vacancy; appointment; election; notice to school district election coordinator.
- Section 168.312 - Ballot question; submission; certification of ballot question language; scheduling of special election date.
- Section 168.313 - Repealed. 1963, 2nd Ex. Sess., Act 6, Imd. Eff. Dec. 27, 1963.
- Section 168.314 - Repealed. 1963, 2nd Ex. Sess., Act 6, Imd. Eff. Dec. 27, 1963.
- Section 168.315 - Payment by school district to county, city, and township.
- Section 168.316 - Board members subject to recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.