2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XI - CHAPTER XI COUNTY AUDITORS (168.221...168.241)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XI
- Section 168.221 - Scope of chapter.
- Section 168.222 - Repealed. 1999, Act 218, Eff. Mar. 10, 2000.
- Section 168.223 - Candidates for county auditor; nomination at primary.
- Section 168.223a - County auditor; term of office in counties over 1,000,000; abolition of office.
- Section 168.224 - Office of county auditor; nominating petitions; signatures; form; filing fee in lieu of nominating petitions; deposit of fee; refund; forfeiture of deposit.
- Section 168.225 - Candidates for county auditor; withdrawal, notice.
- Section 168.226 - Candidates for county auditor; death; selection of new candidate; ballots.
- Section 168.227 - Candidates for county auditor; no candidate, write-in.
- Section 168.228 - Candidates for county auditor; nomination, certification.
- Section 168.229 - Candidates for county auditor; withdrawal after nomination.
- Section 168.230 - Candidates for county auditor; death, withdrawal or disqualification; selection of new candidate, certification; ballots.
- Section 168.231 - County auditor; election.
- Section 168.232 - County auditor; certificate of determination by board of county canvassers.
- Section 168.233 - County auditor; certificate of election; publication of certificate of determination and statement of votes.
- Section 168.234 - County auditor; term of office.
- Section 168.235 - County auditor; oath of office, bond, deposit.
- Section 168.236 - County auditor; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.237 - County auditor; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.238 - County auditor; removal from office; service of charges, hearing.
- Section 168.239 - County auditor; appointment to fill vacancy; oath; bond; term.
- Section 168.240 - County auditor; primary or election, recount of votes.
- Section 168.241 - County auditor; recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.