2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-X - CHAPTER X PROSECUTING ATTORNEY; SHERIFF; COUNTY CLERK; COUNTY TREASURER; REGISTER OF DEEDS; DRAIN COMMISSIONER; CORONERS; SURVEYOR (168.191...168.211)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter X
PROSECUTING ATTORNEY; SHERIFF; COUNTY CLERK; COUNTY TREASURER; REGISTER OF DEEDS; DRAIN COMMISSIONER; CORONERS; SURVEYOR
- Section 168.191 - County officers; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.192 - Candidates for county offices; nomination at primary.
- Section 168.193 - Candidates for county offices; nominating petitions; signatures; form; filing fee in lieu of nominating petitions; deposit of fee; refund; forfeiture of deposit.
- Section 168.194 - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal, notice.
- Section 168.195 - Candidates for nomination; death; selection of new candidate; ballots.
- Section 168.196 - Candidates for nomination; write-in when no candidate.
- Section 168.197 - Candidates for county offices; nomination, certification.
- Section 168.198 - Withdrawal of candidate after nomination for office; replacement of candidate dying before election; vacancy.
- Section 168.199 - Candidates for county offices; death, withdrawal or disqualification; new candidate, selection, certification; ballots.
- Section 168.200 - County officers; election; combination or separation of offices of county clerk and register of deeds.
- Section 168.201 - County officers; certificate of determination by board of county canvassers.
- Section 168.202 - County officers; certificate of election; publication of certificate of determination and statement of votes.
- Section 168.203 - County officers; terms of office.
- Section 168.204 - County officers; oath of office, bond, deposit.
- Section 168.205 - County officers; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.206 - County offices; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.206a - County officers; death before commencement of term.
- Section 168.207 - County officers; removal from office; service of charges, hearing.
- Section 168.208 - County clerk; removal from office; service of charges, notice, hearing.
- Section 168.209 - County office; vacancy; manner of filling.
- Section 168.210 - County officers; primary or election, recount of votes.
- Section 168.211 - County officers; recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.