2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-VII - CHAPTER VII UNITED STATES SENATOR (168.91...168.121)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter VII
UNITED STATES SENATOR
- Section 168.91 - United States senator; eligibility; violation of 38.412a.
- Section 168.92 - Candidates for United States senator; nomination at primary.
- Section 168.93 - United States senator; nominating petition; signatures; form; filing.
- Section 168.94 - Candidates; withdrawal, notice.
- Section 168.95 - Candidates; death; new candidate, selection, certification; ballots.
- Section 168.96 - Candidates for nomination; no candidate, write-in.
- Section 168.97 - Candidates; nomination, certification.
- Section 168.98 - Candidates; withdrawal after nomination.
- Section 168.99 - Candidates; death, withdrawal or disqualification; new candidate, selection, certification; ballots.
- Section 168.100 - United States senator; election.
- Section 168.101 - United States senator; certificate of determination by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.102 - United States senator; certificate of election by governor.
- Section 168.103 - United States senator; term of office.
- Section 168.104 - United States senator; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.105 - United States senator; vacancy; successor, appointment by governor, tenure.
- Section 168.106 - United States senator; votes cast at primary or general election subject to recount.
- Section 168.107 - United States senator; vacancy, creation.
- Section 168.108 - United States senator; removal from office.
- Section 168.109 - United States senator; contested election; restraining order of supreme court.
- Section 168.110 - Contested election; preservation of ballots, application for restraining order by petition; notice, hearing; temporary restraining order pending hearing.
- Section 168.110a - Repealed. 1978, Act 7, Imd. Eff. Feb. 7, 1978.
- Section 168.111 - Contested election; service of restraining order, method.
- Section 168.112 - Contested election; permanent restraining order, delivery of ballot boxes to custody of county clerk.
- Section 168.113 - Contested election; commissioners, appointment, packaging of ballots.
- Section 168.114 - Contested election; commissioners, redeposit of ballots with county clerk, statement.
- Section 168.115 - Contested election; removal of ballots by commissioners, notice.
- Section 168.116 - Contested election; removal of ballots, representation of candidate.
- Section 168.117 - Contested election; commissioners, compensation.
- Section 168.118 - Contested election; violation of restraining order, penalty.
- Section 168.119 - Contested election; application for restraining order to circuit court, authority of court.
- Section 168.120 - Contested elections; purpose of act.
- Section 168.121 - United States senator; recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.