2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-V - CHAPTER V GOVERNOR AND LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR (168.51...168.69)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter V
GOVERNOR AND LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR
- Section 168.51 - Governor or lieutenant governor; eligibility; violation of MCL 38.412a.
- Section 168.52 - Gubernatorial candidates; nomination at primary.
- Section 168.53 - Office of governor; nominating petitions; signatures; form; filing.
- Section 168.54 - Candidates for nomination; withdrawal, notice.
- Section 168.55 - Candidates for nomination; no candidate, write-in.
- Section 168.56 - Governor; death; selection of new candidate; ballots.
- Section 168.57 - Gubernatorial candidates; nominees, certification.
- Section 168.58 - Gubernatorial candidates; withdrawal after nomination.
- Section 168.59 - Gubernatorial candidates; death, withdrawal or disqualification; new candidate, selection, certification; ballots.
- Section 168.60 - Governor and lieutenant governor; election.
- Section 168.61 - Governor and lieutenant governor; certificate of determination by board of state canvassers.
- Section 168.62 - Governor and lieutenant governor; certificate of election.
- Section 168.63 - Governor and lieutenant governor; terms of office.
- Section 168.64 - Governor and lieutenant governor; oath of office, deposit.
- Section 168.65 - Governor or lieutenant governor; resignation, notice.
- Section 168.66 - Governor or lieutenant governor; vacancy, creation; impeachment.
- Section 168.67 - Offices of governor and lieutenant governor; vacancy; death or failure to qualify of governor-elect or lieutenant governor-elect; devolution of powers and duties.
- Section 168.68 - Governor or lieutenant governor; recount of vote.
- Section 168.69 - Governor or lieutenant governor; recall.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.