2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-IV - CHAPTER IV ELECTORS OF PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT (168.41...168.47)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter IV
ELECTORS OF PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT
- Section 168.41 - Presidential electors; eligibility.
- Section 168.42 - Presidential electors; selection at state political party conventions, certification.
- Section 168.43 - Presidential electors; election.
- Section 168.44 - Repealed. 1955, Act 271, Imd. Eff. June 30;—1955, Act 283, Imd. Eff. July 19, 1955.
- Section 168.45 - Cross or check mark as vote for presidential electors.
- Section 168.46 - Presidential electors; determination by board of state canvassers; certificate of election.
- Section 168.47 - Convening of presidential electors; time and place thereof; resignations; refusal or failure to vote; vacancies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.