2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-III - CHAPTER III DUTIES OF SECRETARY OF STATE (168.31...168.37)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter III
DUTIES OF SECRETARY OF STATE
- Section 168.31 - Secretary of state; duties as to elections; rules.
- Section 168.32 - Bureau of elections; director of elections; appointment; powers and duties; statement of purpose of proposed constitutional amendment or question.
- Section 168.33 - Training schools on conducting elections in accordance with election laws; conduct; cost.
- Section 168.34 - Director of elections; restrictions.
- Section 168.35 - Assistants to director; employment, expenses.
- Section 168.36 - Seal.
- Section 168.37 - Uniform voting system; advisory committee; selection; notice of selection; schedule for acquisition and implementation; repetition of process; appropriation required; repeal of section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.